Trace your revenue back to marketing campaigns and sales activities in Salesforce.
Use your historical data to predict the impact of future campaigns.
Powerful Marketing Attribution for Salesforce
With Astapor Marketing Attribution you get a brilliant one-of-a-kind attribution solution for Salesforce that traces your revenue back to your marketing campaigns and sales activities.
We proudly offer you the only Salesforce app that supports the probabilistic (algorithmic) attribution model. This model uses machine learning to identify the most successful marketing activities and predict the impact of future campaigns based on your past results.
And, of course, we also provide all the classic heuristic attribution models, so you can pick the one that fits your business best. We also offer you a custom attribution model which allows you to weigh in campaign types, lead sources and contact roles to further refine your analysis.
On top of all that, Astapor Marketing Attribution is also the only Salesforce app that makes it possible to connect your revenue to both your marketing campaigns and your sales activities.
How it works
Download our powerful Salesforce enhancements
- First Touch: Assign 100% of the opportunity value to the first (oldest) interaction with the customer. First interaction percentage is configurable to suit the nature of your business.
- Last Touch: Assign 100% of the opportunity value to the most recent interaction with the customer. Last interaction percentage is configurable to suit the nature of your business.
- Linear: Spread the opportunity value evenly across all the interactions with the customer.
- Time Decay: Assign a decreasing share of the opportunity value to the customer interaction, based on when the interaction took place. The older the interaction, the smaller the share.
- Position (U Shaped): Assign 40% of the opportunity value to the first and the last interaction with the customer. The remaining 20% is distributed equally between the interactions in the middle. Percentages are configurable to suit the nature of your business.
- Position (W Shaped): Assign 30% of the opportunity value each to the first interaction, the last interaction, and the last interaction before the opportunity was created. The remaining 10% is distributed equally between the interactions in the middle. Percentages are configurable to suit the nature of your business.
- Custom: Distribute the opportunity value based on the weights you set up per campaign type, lead source or contact role.
- Probabilistic: The application learns from the customer journeys in your data set and assigns weights to the touch points based on the outcomes of those journeys.
From $199/month (14 day free trial)
- 100% native Salesforce app
- Lightning ready
- Distribute sales revenue across marketing campaigns, sales activities, or both
- Track your custom attribution model simultaneously with all the classic ones – First touch, Last Touch, Linear, Time Decay, Position (U-shaped) and Position (W-shaped)
- Custom opportunity value fields
- Filter the opportunities you want to analyze using list views
- Account-based attribution
- Adjust your custom model with weights, based on campaign type, lead source or contact role
- Only app in the marketplace that uses a probabilistic model to suggest a custom attribution model derived from your historical data
- Predicts conversion probability for opportunities being worked on
- Dashboard and reports, tracking both attribution and ROI