Throughout our Web sites and Salesforce applications, we will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
In order to provide you with our services, we may disclose your company information such as VAT registration number, to third party Web sites, such as Web sites operated by EU, in order to obtain the information that you requested to be aggregated and displayed through our services. When you use our software, you are deemed to authorize disclosures by us to provide our services.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. If Astapor will be involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site about any change in ownership or usage of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. We reserve the right to share aggregated information with third parties in which case personal information about you will never be disclosed.
Information We Collect
You may choose to provide us with certain information, such as when you subscribe to our Services. We may also collect automatically-generated and technical information. Therefore, the information we have (“Collected Information”) may include:
- Salesforce user account information: As part of the Salesforce AppExchange checkout process, you may have to provide us with user account information such as Salesforce user name, name, email, company name, company phone number, company address. This information is securely stored in our lead database, and will only be used to support your usage of our services. Your Salesforce user account information is also stored by Salesforce itself. Please consult https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/ for more details on their usage of your personal information.
- You may also provide us with your payment information when you sign-up for a paid service. This information is securely held with our payment processor, and is needed in order to charge you for your usage of our services. When subscribing to a paid app, the Salesforce platform sends the relevant billing details (name, email, country, credit card information) to our payment processor, Stripe Inc.. Please consult https://stripe.com/us/privacy for more details about their data protection and processing policies.
- We do not collect personal information on our website, astapor.dk. However, some personal identifiable information such as your IP address might be stored by our website analytics providers, HotJar Ltd. and Google Inc.. Please consult https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy and https://privacy.google.com/ for more information.
Astapor retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. Personal information used to provide the services to you will be kept long enough to provide you with the service, including in archives and logs used to maintain and develop the service.
Controlling Your Information
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable in the following ways:
- Uninstalling our Salesforce apps. You may delete your account by uninstalling your Astapor apps. We will delete your information without unreasonable delay after your account was terminated except when we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law.
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, in order to support our customer relationship with you, we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about our offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to better understand our customers’ needs. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to our affiliates.
Astapor will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes indicated by you, with the following exceptions:
- use of personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected;
- data is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you;
- data is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities;
- data is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- data is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our company information systems.
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) is automatically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. These data are collected, processed and used to the extent considered as necessary, and always in compliance with laws in force.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, our company uses technical and organizational security measures.
Our Web sites contain links to other Web sites. Astapor is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Questions and comments
We will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. Along with development of the Internet and modifications of regulations, our Data Privacy Protection Policy also changes. We will post any changes to our Data Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly.
Data Protection Officer
Astapor’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.